Become an Industry Partner
The ARC Training Centre for Behavioural Insights for Technology Adoptions is a collaborative research centre led by Queensland University of Technology in partnership with University of Queensland and University of Western Australia. The Centre unites industry and government with world-leading interdisciplinary researchers in behavioural economics, social marketing and social psychology.
This is an exciting opportunity for your organisation to join the Centre and collaborate on research projects aligned to your strategic goals around innovation adoption. By partnering with our Centre you will have the opportunity to:
- gain access to university expertise, infrastructure and technology
- collaborate with researchers from Australian or international institutions
- utilise outcomes and their applications learnt through research
- expand your industry connections with other partner organisations and industry growth centres
- gain access to workforce training and development
If you are interested in joining us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss partnership options.